Ronnie McCane - Director
PO Box 251
Bedford, KY 40006
Office Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
502-255-4281 - Office
502-255-0066 - Fax
The Office of Emergency Management (OEM) is the agency of county government having primary responsibility and authority for:
- The planning and execution of disaster and emergency mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery for Trimble County;
- The coordination of disaster and emergency response by and between county agencies and political subdivisions;
- Coordination and liaison with related agencies of the state and federal government;
- Coordination of recovery operations subsequent to disaster and emergencies;
- Coordination of hazard mitigation planning activities.
The Office of Emergency Management is further responsible for the preparation and maintenance of a comprehensive plan for the disaster and emergency response of Trimble County. The plan is integrated and coordinated with the disaster and emergency response plans of the state and federal governments.
||Disaster Preparedness Information